✾ Profile ✾
Name: Yanagaihara, Chieko
Hero name: Kinesis
Birthday : March 4th
Gender: female | she/her
Height: 160 cm | 5'3" ft
Weight : 57 kg | 125 lbs
Sexuality : Pansexual
Class : TBA
✾ Quirk ✾
Telekinesis A psychic ability to move object without using physical interaction. Using her hands, Chieko is able to leviate, break, and move with her mind.
Strength | Weakness
- Spatial Sense | Able to "see" and detect one's surrounding within fifty miles radius.
- Intuitive Aptitude | Understand the working of any matter without the need of long term education.
- Telekinetic Blast | Release blast of kinetic energy capable to destory a path. This requires massive concentration to be able to perform.
+Psonic strength | Enhance with mental strength. May very depending on mental state and focus.
+Enhance vision | Allows to see clarity, distance, and color.
+Force shield | Trained by her mother, produce an invisible barrier for protection.
- Magic | Unable to manipulate magic-based matter or energies since it have a stronger energy force.
- Concentration | Losing concentration or distraction can easily get out of control. If it not concetrate then it will lose the effect.
- Emotion | Often influence her performance. Any negative emotions influence her ability, causing her to lose control, feel distraught, and encounter migranes.
✾ Personality ✾
| Intelligent | Polite | Curious | Sensitive | Hesitant | Anxious | Cautious
Likes : fashion | cosmetics | clean/calm environment | her family
Dislike : peer pressure | humidity | cockroaches
✾ History ✾
Raised in suburban, Chieko had a laid-back lifestyle as a child. Despite having resources, she felt empty in the household as if something was missing in her life. Growing up as the only child, she yearns for younger sibling to interact when her parents were busy. Her parents assigned her a babysitter to watch over when she was five years-old. At first, her babysitter appears as a well-mannered, polite lady towards her parents, however, she was rude to Chieko when they were away. For a few months, the babysitter treated Chieko as filthy animal by insulting her appearance and intelligence. Usually, Chieko would hide and bottle up her emotions to prevent her parents to worry. One night, when the babysitter pushed her too far, Chieko’s quirks begin to appear as she screamed, letting out a great telekinetic blast that shattered and destroyed object that scared the babysitter and herself.
As she grew up, Chieko learn to adapt to her quirks by her mentor, her mom, to be able to control and use her ability wisely. For practice, she enhanced her mental strength by playing brain games. By the age of six, she met a younger child named Yukata when their parents introduced. The two grown close before her parents adopted him to support their parent's close friend son. The two went through elementary and junior high together, looking out for each other. During her junior high, she excels her academic grades and join the gymnastic team. Chieko was over-protective to Yukata during their first year of junior high and seeks any opportunity to boost him up as her own little brother. After graduation junior high, she joins with him to get in U.A.
Reason for coming to U.A.: To be able to improve her quirks and to master them to use to help others in need to ease in mental state.
✾ Additional information ✾
- Yanagaihara, Kazumi | Mother | Quirk : Telekinesis
- Yanagaihara, Naoko | Father | Quirk: Magicial Powers
- Yanagaihara, Yutaka | Adoptive younger brother | Quirk: Decay
- Her hero outfit is inspire Tron: Legacy and Katniss's Everdeen Mockingjay Suit. Animal influence by Barn owl.
- Her favorite weather is Winter and Spring.
- Her natural hair color is light brown, dye to ombre blue-greenish colour after finishing junior year.
- Face claim: Pony
- Voice: TBA
- Relationships: TBA