Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login
UM | #67 by xkltran UM | #67 by xkltran
:iconunforgivable-magic:


Name: Christopher Huynh

House: Hufflepuff

Specialty: Healing + Combat (Secondary): Tending to the sick and injured, Christopher utilize in healing magic devoted to heal physical and mental health of being. Having advance knowledge with healing magic and potions, he's able to aid the wounded under a stressful situation in a steady, coordinate hands. When he's not tending, he uses his basic knowledge of quick combat magic.             

Biography: Born at Manchester, Christopher grew up with loving, devoted parents around the time Muggles and Hunters began retaliate towards Wizardry World. His parents were involved with the conflict between non-magical and magical throughout their teenage years. His father involved aiding the sick and injured while his mother took step involving battle strategies. His parents told him numerous stories about their involvement in a light-hearted way, trying to convince him is was elaborate game between the Muggles and Magical. They knew to wait the right to tell him the truth later on when he's older, wanting their child to enjoyed the young, carefree life they never had.

The light-hearted giant entered Hogwarts where he excels in Potions and Healing magic. It seems everything in his life was going smoothly from having a younger sister, gaining knowledge at one of the top wizardry schools. He was able to learn the truth about the war, try to understand both side of the argument from a bigger picture. It wasn't until during his sixth year, his demeanor started to shift after his younger sister, Jordan, became serious injuries during a Muggle attack, leaving her paralysis to her lower waist.

No… It can’t be… It’s not real… It’s can’t happen. My sister is okay… I’ve must be dreaming”

In shock, Christopher was in disbelief the events involving with his sister. He kept trying to deny that his sister is going to be fine that it was a dream. However, he saw his sister’s expression change once he visited her at the infirmary. His sister was numb, emotionless after the attack leaving her to be in a wheelchair for life. He watches helpless seeing his sister traumatized as if someone took away the most valuable from her. To be able to walk, becoming an Auror all gone from the Muggles. He became enrage to himself for unable to protect his sister and began to grew hatred to Muggles, blaming them for everything.

His emotion began to intensify realizing he was close losing his love ones  from the Muggles and Hunters. Not only he seen this, but become more aware as he began to look around carefully to see other wizard ill or injuries from the feud. Seeing the horror, he devoted himself to get back the Muggles, the ones that injured his sister.

tl;dr : Once kind, light-heard giant thought the world from the conflict was a game until learning the harsh truth about it as he got older and grew hatred/anger towards the Muggles for injuring his sister.


Extra:

He wears glasses since he vision worsen as he enter Hogwarts.
Wears leather gloves in preparation to tend the sick or wounded.
On a careful watch to look out for his younger sister to protect her.

Christopher Huynh (Hufflepuff)

(HB shaded (40) | Simple BG (20) | 423 word count (8) )* 1.2 event bonus = 81.6 (82) points
Add a Comment:
 
:iconakiicchi:
akiicchi Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2016
SKIRMISH ✦ 7
Please see the journal here for information about skirmishes and the 48 HR countdown for the event is here.


Gathered at the heart of the Hunter’s forces, the invading and captured Hogwarts students were finally able to reunite with each other. Those who entered through the roof of the North East tower encountered a large number of Hunters in a room cluttered with stored weapons. Captured students who had been on route to the infantry met up with the group already struggling there to assist in the heated struggle. When the students had entered through the basement at the back of the building, the sight of their companions fighting physically in the infirmary baffled them all for a second before assisting them, the lack of magic available for them to use in the area proving to cause difficulties for them. The windows on the South side of the building found themselves at the labs full of scientists and researchers to apprehend, a small group of captured students who arrived shortly after searched for their missing comrade as they helped, everyone puzzling over the machine in the centre of the lab. The last squad that entered through the doors on the top level of the West tower travelled down into the security office, managing to attack the Hunters from behind that were already engaged in a skirmish with a group of captured students. Although there was some small relief found in seeing their fellow students once more, there was no time for celebration, and the missing children were still absent.

The ragged voice of an auror sweeps through the building with the aid of a sonorous charm as they call for arms.

“Hunter reinforcements at the front. Assistance needed!”

However, it does not appear that all the Hunters are focused there as stragglers come pouring into your own locations. As you and your squad fight them off, you discuss on how to deal with the call for aid. While some wish to stay and continue to focus on fully securing your area, the others wish to return to the front. After all, the desperate plea for backup could mean winning or losing the battle. Once again, as you stare out onto the scene in front of you into the faces of your battle worn comrades, you are left with a life changing choice.

What will you do?


A: Stay in your area until it is secured.
B: Go to the front gate to assist with the auror squad.
Reply
:iconxkltran:
xkltran Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2016
A: Stay in your area until it is secured. 
Reply
:iconakiicchi:
akiicchi Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2016
Despite the plea for assistance, you believe it’s more important to remain in your area to prevent the Hunters from regaining their footing. Besides, it was best to split the enemy's main forces attention to alleviate the burden at the front gate was it not? Determined you stand your ground and hope for the best to your fellow comrades at the front gate, you had a job to do here, and missing students to find.

After some of your fellow students depart for the front gate, you determinedly brace yourself against the oncoming Hunters in an attempt to clear them out. Worn and weary, you and the other students in the infirmary, infantry and security rooms begin to see some relief as the Hunters begin to retreat from your areas. Rooms finally secure, you quickly yet cautiously make your way out to find the rest of your comrades remaining in the facility, eventually converging towards the labs. The Hunters hadn’t just be retreating from your areas, they had been gathering at the labs where you know some of your fellow students may still remain, and some kind of machine that the previously captured students had heard the scientists discussing. The labs were a zone bereft of magic, telling of a difficult fight ahead, but you’ve already come too far in this war to back away from Hunters now.

Engaging the Hunters you find the other students who had remained in the labs the entire time, visibly faltering however at the sight of their entrance a fierce light returned to their eyes. The fight was far from over, the Hogwarts students managing to keep the Hunters away from the machine. Luckily, they didn’t appear to want to risk damaging it as they avoided using any firearms when it was in the vicinity. Through sheer will, the students pushed onward and ultimately are able to confiscate the machine away.

Christopher has suffered an injury!

Although the battle had been by far the hardest and most grueling one encountered by the magical community, they proved once again their determination in defending their world. The fighting was not without loss as more victims had fallen to both injury and death but their spirit lives on in the cause. As everything comes to a close, the survivors of the battle emerge from the chaos to find that they were victorious. The Hunter force and base had been fully secured, their enemies decimated by the surprise magical attack. With their base overrun and their research confiscated, the organization is completely vulnerable to magical retaliation. The child from the machine was recovered alive and the machine promptly destroyed by the Ministry. Now that they have the upper hand, the Ministry had wasted no time in rounding up rogue Hunters and securing the further safety of the wizarding community’s future. While there are still Hunters out there in the world, the threat is contained and prophecy fulfilled.

The students return to Hogwarts as heroes. Those who lost their lives are forever remembered by their loved ones and a statue is resurrected in their honor in the courtyard of their beloved school. There they are able to keep watch over the new and brighter future that they had helped to create in their service in the war. The survivors march onward through the halls of the castle as they continue to complete their education although they are no longer needed to participate actively in Ministry related missions. Their school lives have become almost mundane but, nonetheless, everyone can breathe easily now knowing that the looming fear of their world’s destruction is no longer imminent.

Casualties of the war : Marcus Donovan, Tae-Joon Li, Barclay van der Beek, Richard O. Lost, Arden L Tsai, Adelise Loelle, Robin Liu, Analise Ingram
Reply
:iconkazechrno:
kazechrno Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2016

SKIRMISH ✦6

Please see the journal here for information about skirmishes and the 48 HR countdown for the event is here.


Since the battle of Hogsmeade, the students of Hogwarts have found themselves divided although communication has been established through H00T. Captured students are still at as much of a loss as they were at the beginning without any idea of where they were taken to. So far, the Hunters have not yet seemed interested in interacting with their prisoners. Why?


The remaining Hogwarts students have shown outrage, despair and loss over the capture of their fellow classmates. While some students were able to confirm their well-being through the glitching H00T, some students are still unaccounted for.

After seeing the bravery of the Hogwarts students during the battle of Hogsmeade, the Ministry of Magic has declared the decision to bring you and your classmates into the complete fold for their plans. Now that your friends and classmates are directly involved, they wish to give the students the opportunity to seek justice in their return.


In the joint meeting between Hogwarts and the Ministry, the Ministry reveals information that it had been closely guarding in secret. A vital piece of intel has been made aware to them from bits and pieces gathered over the recent years in regards as well to the Hunter’s increase in activity. Their movements have become almost desperate with targeting magical children but they seemed more focused on causing overall chaos than the death of a single target. Also to add to their questionable actions, there were also rumors that many have been observing that the Hunters engaged into battles would seem oddly fixated on the Hogwarts students. The Ministry’s first fear was that it was a forewarning that was realized the day that Hogsmeade had been compromised. Their worst fears had come true when students were abducted alive from the battle.


A few days after the students were taken, one of their few deep undercover spies had apparated to the Ministry in hysterics. They mumbled about a child, a machine and of the fixation that the Hunters have that soon the magical world would be revealed to everyone, along with the means to effectively remove them. Originally, the spy had had a lower class job but with the sudden rush from the organization to complete their secret project, more had been brought into the fold carelessly to help with the process. The spy had remained a few days after witnessing one of the horrific experiments in order to throw off suspicion, but they have become increasingly concerned with how confident the Hunters were with the results already.  


With the clock slowly ticking down to the fall of their community, the magical world is now forced to show their last hand and act. The Ministry agrees that the best time to attack the base would be now before the Hunters have completed this mysterious machine and have anytime to act against the disappearance of their spy.


The Ministry is unaware of how many Hunters lie in wait at the location or the weapons that they may have to defend against and they caution everyone to be diligent. The mission will be a deciding factor in the war and must be dealt with swiftly. Find the missing students, secure the base and destroy the machine that threatens the magical world.


What will you do?

** please  note that this is only the first part of the mission, the next skirmish will conclude the last part of the mission.

[ REMAINING STUDENTS ]

A: Enter through the roof of the North East tower.

B: Enter through the basement in the back of the building.

C: Enter through the windows on the South side of the building.

D: Enter through the doors on the top level of the West tower. 


Reply
:iconxkltran:
xkltran Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2016
B: Enter through the basement in the back of the building
Reply
:iconkazechrno:
kazechrno Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2016

B: It was terrifyingly easy for you and your squad to slip into the basement of the building, it seemed as though the door had no special gimmicks to deter intruders away. Confident, the group pushes on before the noises of a battle catch your attention. Dashing through the hallways, you enter through a series of double doors to find yourselves standing in a makeshift infirmary. Immediately you recognize familiar faces in the flurry of movement and raise your wand with a spell on your lips to assist. But as you aim to fire the colored light off towards an enemy, you find that your magic is gone. On closer inspection, you notice that your kidnapped classmates are curiously engaged in physical combat without their wands. With no other choice but to raise your fists and join in by any means necessary, your squad rushes into the scuffle.


Christopher has suffered an injury!


Reply
:iconkazechrno:
kazechrno Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2016

SKIRMISH ✦ 5

Please see the journal here for information about skirmishes and the 48 HR countdown for the event is here.


After the last mission, a dreary atmosphere falls over the students of Hogwarts. The survivors are forced to remember and mourn for both their friends and the innocent lives lost in the recent battles. But as classes have resumed, students are obligated to return to their studies with a heavy heart. Luckily, the promise of an impending Hogsmeade visit has the students itching for a change of scenery. A day before the expected visit, their afternoon classes are interrupted with the sound of their headmaster’s sonorous enhanced voice echoing throughout the school.


“ Hogsmeade has been compromised. Hunters have entered the barrier. Students report to the entrance of the school immediately. “


Once all the students have gathered, squads are swiftly formed and immediately they are herded straight out into the village to assist and defend. As the students draw closer to Hogsmeade, the screams and cries of the villagers, their friends and family, crescendo.


What will you do?




A: Head to Honeydukes.

B: Head to the Three Broomsticks.

C: Head to the Shrieking Shack.

D: Head to Hog’s Head Inn.
Reply
:iconxkltran:
xkltran Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2016
D: Head to Hog’s Head Inn.
Reply
:iconkazechrno:
kazechrno Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2016

D: Through the chaos that was now Hogsmeade, you and your fellow students swiftly travel to Hog’s Head Inn where people are frantically streaming into the building seeking protection from the Hunter’s attack. Meeting a small group of Hunters you’re able to fend them off, allowing a group of adult wizards and witches scattered around the inn constructing magical barriers surrounding the immediate area uninterrupted. The rest of Hogsmeade was in turmoil, however this was now a place you were determined to safeguard, the citizens taking refuge inside depending on you. The Hunters soon began their approach, but you don’t waver from your spot.


Christopher is safe!
Reply
:iconakiicchi:
akiicchi Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2016
SKIRMISH ✦ 4
Please see the journal here for information about skirmishes and the 48 HR countdown for the event is here.


It was only supposed to be a routine mission, both you and your squad have participated in several before, but this one had a less than fortunate ending. Your mission had been to locate and escort a muggle child that had recently been showing incidents of accidental magic. An undercover muggle-born witch residing in the same neighborhood had passed along the information to the Ministry but hadn’t confronted the family out of fear for her own. You and your classmates have been tasked with going to the house and engaging in contact with the family to explain and discuss the future of their child. During preparation to portkey to the address, the muggle-born witch fails to contact the Ministry to make one last confirmation that the family is still home. Concerned by this change of events, the Ministry ignores the planned time and orders the squads to immediately portkey out to the mission’s location.

You are greeted upon arrival by death.

A child lays in the middle of the front lawn among the scattered remains of their toys.Their blood streaks across the blades of grass painting a gruesome photo. Inside you can hear crescendoing voices as a female calls out for the victim before making an appearance in the open doorway. Her screams are more than enough to confirm that the mission has failed, the child had not been found in time. Answering her screams, a male voice joins in as he too begins to stare accusingly at both you and your fellow students.

Out of the corner of your eye, you notice two figures dressed in black fleeing the scene. Immediately, several of you begin to voice your determination to chase down those individuals for revenge while others are still trying to process the scene in front of them. It is in this unfortunate moment that you and your fellow students are reminded that not everyone can be saved.

What will you do?


A: Join in with the others in chasing down the Hunters.
B: Choose to remain with the family in trying to explain and comfort until the Ministry arrives.
C: Search for the muggle-born witch to see what happened to her.
D: Portkey back to Hogwarts where you can be left alone with your own thoughts.
Reply
:iconxkltran:
xkltran Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2016
B: Choose to remain with the family in trying to explain and comfort until the Ministry arrives.
Reply
:iconkazechrno:
kazechrno Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2016
B: Along with some of your fellow classmates, you decide to remain at the scene and give comfort to the distraught parents. Although they are hysterical about what had occurred, your squad was able to explain enough for them to reconsider calling the police. They were not oblivious to the strange things that seemed to appear when their child was around, but neither had wanted to believe it was true. Their decision to turn a blind eye eats away at their guilt for their loss. You remain with the family until the Ministry arrives to offer them the choice to bury these unfortunate memories away for good and to move on from the tragedy.

Chris is safe!
Reply
:iconkazechrno:
kazechrno Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2016

SKIRMISH ✦ 3

Please see the journal here for information about skirmishes and the 48 HR countdown for the event is here.


Upon receiving a report that Hunters have been seen visiting a particular warehouse in a small muggle town, your squad’s mission is to gather more intel about the activities conducted in the building and what purpose the Hunters may have there. The investigation and infiltration is to be handled with as much stealth as possible, as it is an opportunity to discover more of the enemy’s plans without alerting them.


Arriving just outside of the port town, your squad follows a Hunter through the groups of warehouses and successfully break into the targeted warehouse undetected, discovering that it is being used as a weapons manufacturing plant of some kind. Other than a few Hunters scattered about the warehouse conducting patrols, it’s obvious that the majority of the warehouse workers are regular civilian muggles.


What will you do?


A: Investigate the surrounding warehouses.

B: Follow the Hunters to seek out where most are gathered.

C: Sabotage the warehouse and blow it up.

D: Leave and port back to Hogwarts to report immediately.

Reply
:iconxkltran:
xkltran Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2016
C: Sabotage the warehouse and blow it up.
Reply
:iconkazechrno:
kazechrno Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2016

C: Being presented a full warehouse of weapons that are not only a danger to you and your fellow students, but magical beings everywhere, how could you not act? Hashing out a plan with your squad, you split up and silently set out to sabotage the warehouse, determined to win this one battle against the Hunters. Finished with your work, you and the other students stealthily exit the area, ensuring you were in close proximity to your portkey before waiting in place to hear the unmistakable detonation of the warehouse. There may have been mostly civilian muggles in there, but such casualties were unavoidable in wars, were they not?


Christopher is safe!
Reply
:iconakiicchi:
akiicchi Featured By Owner Oct 31, 2016
SKIRMISH ✦ TWO
Please see the journal here for information about skirmishes and the 48 HR countdown for the event is here.

Your squad is one of the teams sent out to investigate a community rumored to be showing signs of accidental magic. Upon arriving at the neighborhood, you and your squad find that the families are all gathered at a Halloween Festival at the local school.  Arriving at the event, you realize that both children and adults are spread out all over the school grounds. But before you or your fellow students can discuss on how to proceed, a buzz from your H00T devices signal an arriving message.

"Caution, the Hunters are closing in."

Now the race is on to split up and secure the innocents in the area before the Hunters arrive. Remember, the Muggles are unaware of your presence so do your best to blend in until the conflict starts

Where will you make your stand?

A: Go to the auditorium where an audience is gathered for the Costume Contest.
B: Go to the side playground  where the festival stalls are set up and families are gathered to play games.
C: Go to the back football field where the carnival rides are and people are lining up for their turn.
D: Go to the front of the school entrance where families are still entering.
Reply
:iconxkltran:
xkltran Featured By Owner Nov 2, 2016
B: Go to the side playground  where the festival stalls are set up and families are gathered to play games.
Reply
:iconkazechrno:
kazechrno Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2016

B: You and your squad immediately rush to the field from the school’s side entrance without a second thought. Thankfully, upon arrival nothing seems amiss just yet. However, you are more than aware that your guard should never be let down. As the minutes tick away, you can hear the sound of fighting from the other areas but remain where you are to protect your ground and the innocents around you. It would do no good to rush headfirst into another group’s fight blindly, and so you remain warily where you are in preparation for any attack that may come. However, after the sound of conflict slowly dies away, you find that your area has remained safe from any enemy attack.


Christopher is safe!
Reply
:iconkazechrno:
kazechrno Featured By Owner Oct 24, 2016

48 HOUR SKIRMISH !!

Please see the journal here for information about skirmishes here and the countdown for this event here


In order to participate in this skirmish, respond to this comment with your answer. You may only choose one answer from the multiple choice given to you. If you do not wish to participate, do not respond and allow the skirmish to expire after 48 hours.


After several long hard days of being on their mission in the muggle world, the squad of Hogwarts students wearily trudge their way towards their designated portkey pickup location. Tired and in need of good food, a shower and their beds, one student stops suddenly, urging the rest of the squad to crouch under some cover. There, off in the distance is unmistakably a hunter patrolling the area. The hunter appears to be alone, and the portkey is less than three kilometers away.


What will you do?


A: Avoid the hunter and make for the portkey

B: Attack the hunter

C: Scout the area for more enemies

D: Remain hidden until the hunter leaves
Reply
:iconxkltran:
xkltran Featured By Owner Oct 26, 2016
Christopher: The brown-haired glanced squatted after hearing one student motion the group to lower down. He wiped his lens off, seeing the hunter just few feet away where they're hiding. Despite feeling physical and mentally exhausted, he can feel his adrenaline kick in again to fight or flight. The portkey is just few miles away between them and the hunter. He knew if they attack the hunter, they would call for back up and who knows how many the group could face under their condition. Holding his wand tight, it's best to remain hidden until the hunter leaves. That way, they could analyze the hunter's patrol movement and find any moment to reach the portkey safely. 
Reply
:iconkazechrno:
kazechrno Featured By Owner Oct 27, 2016

D: Choosing to remain hidden, it’s with baited breath that your squad remains under cover, nervously watching for the hunter as they patrol the area. Five minutes, then ten, the hunter is no longer in sight. Another five minutes and there’s still no sign of the hunter appearing. Light on their feet, they make it to the portkey in silence and arrive at Hogwarts safely.


Christopher is safe!
Reply
:iconqueentrash:
QueenTrash Featured By Owner Oct 22, 2016  Student Filmographer
My god Chris this looks so solemn and beautiful jLSDJFDSLKFJ 
Reply
:iconxkltran:
xkltran Featured By Owner Oct 26, 2016
DSJLGBFASJL TY ROO TY!!!!
i cant wait to see andre soon for the au
:iconlazeplz:
Reply
:iconihnky:
Ihnky Featured By Owner Oct 21, 2016  Student Digital Artist
OH. MY GOD AWIEFAS HE LOOKS SO GOOD?!?!? THAT LIGHTING. THAT EXPRESSION. AHHHHHHHHHHHH
Reply
:iconxkltran:
xkltran Featured By Owner Oct 26, 2016
WHY TY TY :icondokis-plz:
Reply
:iconzerofinite:
zerofinite Featured By Owner Oct 21, 2016
SHIIIIIIIIT SON
Reply
:iconxkltran:
xkltran Featured By Owner Oct 21, 2016
WHERE MARC AT BRUH
Reply
:iconzerofinite:
zerofinite Featured By Owner Oct 21, 2016
IM WORKING ON HIM BUT WOW CHRIS WHAT THE HECK THIS IS DOPE AND THE CLOUDS AND THE LIGHTING AND THE somber CHRIS dang son
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×




Details

Submitted on
October 21, 2016
Image Size
408 KB
Resolution
772×746
Link
Thumb

Stats

Views
359
Favourites
10 (who?)
Comments
28
×