Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login
UM | Bring it on by xkltran UM | Bring it on by xkltran
:iconunforgivable-magic:
:iconstupidtailsplz:



Name: Christopher An Huynh

School & Year: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry | 7th year Hufflepuff

Specialty:  Strongest field in Healing, Potions, and Magizoology. Quick defensive spells and high pain tolerance.

Bio:
    
The Huynh family immigrate to London, United Kingdom during the heated conflict between nonmagical and magical realms to escape from harm. Not long, the Huynh family decided to form an alliance bond the Marceau family so the two have protection and strengthen the family name by arrange marriage. There, the eldest son of the Huynh family and the youngest daughter of the Marceau family wed soon after the arrangement and gave birth to their son named Christopher. Shortly after, Jordan, his sister was born.
    The two were raised by their parents under the influences the difference between nonmagical and magical beings along with the history from both sides. Christopher was intrigued by his mom's work as a healer and began follow in her footstep overtime before attending to Hogwarts. There, he began to take classes that necessary to excel and practice using all sorts relating to healing throughout his Hogwarts years. 
    Now at his last year at Hogwarts, he's been chosen to set out exploring on an adventure. Without regret, he accepts the invitation to expand learning resources to use for healing that will benefit him in the future as a healer.

Extra: 

  • Wears a leather bracelet underneath his long sleeves that has an initial "B" to dedicated his close friend.
  • Wear glasses. Farsighted.
  • Weakest field in offensive spells at a higher level. Much prefer defensive and very basic offensive spells.
  • Carries both medical equipment around his waist.



Christopher An Huynh | Hufflepuff 
FS_HB +BB * Event bonus = [40+20]*1.2 =72 pts
Add a Comment:
 
:iconkazechrno:
kazechrno Featured By Owner Oct 12, 2017
Your card has been chosen as a rare card! Please change the border template to the gold version. Thank you!
Reply
:iconakiicchi:
akiicchi Featured By Owner Sep 24, 2017
Skirmish 7
Please see the journal here for information about Skirmishes & 48HR countdown for responses. Responses deadline is Tuesday @ 6:30pm PST.

Following the pathway  away from the beach the students are met with another obstacle. A single, stairway leading them from the pathway to the top of a cliff. Something in their blood strongly urges the students to keep moving forward with little time to mourn or question it. The top of the stairs evens out into a smooth plateau. At the center of the site is a familiar ruins. A circle of columns surrounding a pool. But, unlike the ones before it, its waters is an ivory white.

It is an indescribable feeling in the air that beckons to all the students closer to it. A warm touch, a soft whisper, an unearthly being that brushes against their senses. Something is amongst them as they stand in the final ruins alone. A familiar presence now strong enough to make herself more known to her children.

It soon becomes undoubtedly clear to the students what it is she is asking for. The ritual is not yet complete for Magic requires more of her children to rejoin with her before she can give her blessing. But this time, it seems as though Magic is giving them the same choice as those who have come this far. To choose whether to selflessly give their magic back to her for the betterment of all or to fight instead for the chance to experience the new age. There was no guarantee that a sacrificial offering would give immunity to the others, but at least a choice this time was clear.

What will you do for the greater good?

A. You have come so far, you all have. The deaths of your comrades before could not be for naught as you remember your loved ones left behind in the wizarding world. Without the ritual, the future of your kind is far from guaranteed. But this chance could give them one. Making your way to the pool of water, you enter its depths. Welcoming the water as it drags you down with its current.

B.For the greater good?/ Like many others, you doubt sacrificing your life for the greater good. Was there a guarantee that it would work or that this was worth the loss of so many young innocents? Instead, you decide to take your chances and fight against the forces trying to control your destiny. If there is a chance for you to return home to your loved ones, you will take it.

** By default ghosts cannot take option A to “die” but they can if they wish to ex: accompany someone else, etc

Current Skirmish Location
gyazo.com/4690ac09d3a3ccb1ffaf…
Reply
:iconxkltran:
xkltran Featured By Owner Sep 25, 2017
B.For the greater good?/ Like many others, you doubt sacrificing your life for the greater good. Was there a guarantee that it would work or that this was worth the loss of so many young innocents? Instead, you decide to take your chances and fight against the forces trying to control your destiny. If there is a chance for you to return home to your loved ones, you will take it. 
Reply
:iconakiicchi:
akiicchi Featured By Owner Sep 27, 2017
Watching as the bodies disappear into the depths, the remaining students tensely await for the familiar bright flash of light they knew would soon follow. But as soon as the light dissipates, the heavy atmosphere that once suffocated the area lifts away. No sooner had it left does loud cracks of apparition echo throughout the ruins as one by one, each remaining student disappears from the site by force.

Loud cries alert the students to a new scene as they are transported back to the Ministry. Aurors immediately begin swarming the group, several already running diagnostic spells as they check each student for injuries and magical exhaustion. Many seem worried as they begin pestering each survivor with demanding questions. However, a loud voice breaks through the noise with the aid of a spell.

“Attention, attention!” The familiar voice of the Minister of Magic parts the crowd as he strides anxiously forward. Immediately he too begins to glance at the survivors with a look of distraught. “What happened on the Isle?” He hastily presses with urgency. “We lost all contact after the apparition and any attempts to use HOOT was met with the strangest interference.” The man pauses before continuing. “The greater good…” He quoted breathlessly, shooting the students a questioning look as though they may have the answer to those words. “Whenever we tried to reach HOOT, that was the only response returned…..” The Minister mutters before quickly turning to inquire the students of their journey. “Never mind that nonsense, surely it was but a minor technical issue. More importantly, was the mission a success? Did you find the answer to save us all?"

Silently, the students stare back with a range of emotions. Many reeling with the need to blurt out the horrors they had faced while some were still experiencing the numbness of what they were forced to endure. But just as many of them try to pull to the front their memories of the island, it all seems to slip through their fingers. What had happened on the island? None of the students could say as everyone glances to one another as if seeing each other for the first time. Their memories of their time on the island had disappeared into nothingness. The only remnant left behind is the feeling of knowing that the mission has been accomplished. But to what end?

Nonetheless, the exploration had been a success! Magic has been restored.

All for the greater good.



[ Present Time]
All is well at Hogwarts as students arise for the start of another day. The dreams that they had shared the night before are but a distant memory as no one seems able to grasp what its contents had been about. So far, it appears that M.U.N.C.H has stayed true to their word and the unfortunate side effects have ceased. Students will be glad to find that they will not suffering any flashbacks of their time in the dream world.



** Message from the mods: Thank you everyone for your participation in the event! You may continue to submit art for this past event to daily life but it will not have an event bonus. We hope that you enjoyed it! And good luck everyone with the new school year!
Reply
:iconakiicchi:
akiicchi Featured By Owner Edited Sep 17, 2017
SKIRMISH 6
Skirmish 6
Please see the journal here for information about Skirmishes & 48HR countdown for responses. Responses deadline is Tuesday @ 6:30pm PST.

After the most recent aftermath, the magical miasma in the air seems to grow thicker. Its heavy presence guiding the students closer to the mysterious pool of water. Many students voice their uneasiness of the situation, but no one can doubt that whatever it is that has had a hand in guiding them through the isle is now encouraging them forward. With nothing else to lose, one by one the students jump into the murky depth with their spells to guide their way.

A strange force grabs a hold of them as the current drags them through the water into its depths. They soon find themselves at the entrance of a strange ruin that opens its doors for them to enter. Crossing the threshold, they find that within the structure there is air. They soon realize that they are not alone as members from the other group have rejoined them. Free to now roam around without the need for spells to breathe, the students discover that they have entered a library. Rows and rows of scrolls fill the towering walls that reach as far as the eye could see. Various rooms and hallways break off from the main one to house separate collections of books. It appears that soon you will find the answers you have been seeking.


A. Stay in the larger room and investigate the scrolls already lying out on the tables. After all, wouldn’t these mean that they were important?
B. Search through some of the smaller nooks. Maybe these separate collections held the clues?


Current Skirmish Location
gyazo.com/7a35de80336f5c49c75c…
Reply
:iconxkltran:
xkltran Featured By Owner Sep 19, 2017
A. Stay in the larger room and investigate the scrolls already lying out on the tables. After all, wouldn’t these mean that they were important?
Reply
:iconakiicchi:
akiicchi Featured By Owner Sep 20, 2017
A. Searching through the piles of scrolls, your team has yet to find little of anything important. However, it seems that one person has.

”Magic has sensed her weakening bloodline and offered our people a way out. We see now that everything had been for the greater good! The ones who have passed have returned to her embrace and they will fuel her rebirth to our world. Sacrifices must be made, those who follow after us will be guided down the same path and choice. Do not despair, for the end is near but her rebirth will be the beginning of everything!”

** everyone has received the same passage if choosing this option.  


Just as your group has finished reading it, a large rumbling vibrates through the room as a suddenly loud crack splits the table in front of you in two. Glancing around for an explanation, your eyes immediately catch on the glowing tattoo of another student. But before any words of warning can leave your lips, the bright light flashes throughout the room. With it, a powerful wind drags you from the room and out into the murky depths.

Back in the water, they have little time to do anything else as the water pulls them towards the sunlight. Breaking the surface of the water, the students are surprised to find that the other group has now joined them. The same force having pulled them away too. Dragging yourself towards the shoreline, you discover that you are on a white sand beach. The scenery almost too peaceful after the ordeals the group has endured. There is pathway leading away from the beach but something pulls at you to remain where you are for now. Taking note of the other students resurfacing, you soon realize there is one missing.

Jubilee has passed away.

** Until next skirmish, students should NOT go up the pathway yet but are free to explore the area at the bottom.
Reply
:iconakiicchi:
akiicchi Featured By Owner Sep 10, 2017
Skirmish 5
Please see the journal here for information about Skirmishes & 48HR countdown for responses. Responses deadline is Tuesday @ 6:30pm PST.
[ MOUNTAIN]  Chris, Jubilee, Ahri, Zane, Riordan [ghost]

A strange pulling sensation tugs at your stomach, the force growing until you find yourself blinded by a bright light along with your comrades. Blinking away the flash, the group finds themselves in a new scenery surrounded by towering stone columns. At the center of the circle like ruin is a large pool of water. The color of it a murky darkness that seems to consume anything reflected in it. There is a heavy sense of magic in the area, most of which appears to be concentrated in the mysterious water. For now, your group decides that it is best to search the area first before investigating the strange pool further.

Surrounding the columns are rows of stone built walls, each layer circling around the ruins with no visible exit passage. However, there are some very familiar markings etched into the columns.

Where will you investigate?



A. Loiter around for any other clues while avoiding the columns.
B. Investigate the columns.

Current Skirmish Location
gyazo.com/3bd859bdf992887260a2…
Reply
:iconxkltran:
xkltran Featured By Owner Sep 11, 2017
B. Investigate the columns. 
Reply
:iconakiicchi:
akiicchi Featured By Owner Sep 13, 2017
Unfortunately further investigation of the column yielded no results. But just as students prepare themselves to contact the others, the symbols on the columns begin to glow and a familiar light swallows the group. As the light retreats, one student is unresponsive. Chris laid motionless on the cold ground, his eyes unseeing.
Reply
:iconkazechrno:
kazechrno Featured By Owner Sep 3, 2017

Skirmish 4

Please see the journal here for information about Skirmishes & 48HR countdown for responses. Responses deadline is Tuesday @ 6:30pm PST.

Restlessness can be felt amongst all the students as they gather to mourn for theIr most recent losses. It is continuously growing more urgent to figure out and discover the Isle’s secrets. Some students argue that the group should take more drastic decisions and split up to reach farther areas of the island. Although they have been split off working through smaller areas already, it has become apparent that there is an underlying pressure to do more.

Pointing out a pathway that disappears into the mountainside, one student voices that they will go there to investigate. All those who were interested were more than welcome to join them on the journey. Several students agree, but another argues that they believe there may be more clues in the dune like land across the river. It seemed logical, they reasoned, to split off into two groups to investigate the separate areas. The journey will put them across a greater distance from each other. But, as long as they had their H00T devices and spells, they wouldn’t be completely out of touch with one another, right?  


Where will your journey now take you?


A. Up the winding pathway towards the mountains. Strange caves seem to be etched into the side of it, perhaps there are more clues leftover from those who came before?

B. Head to the sand dunes where a strange structure can be seen barely peeking over the ridges. Is it another ruin or a mirage?


Current Skirmish Location

sta.sh/01lh3sc2ss58


Reply
:iconxkltran:
xkltran Featured By Owner Sep 3, 2017
A. Up the winding pathway towards the mountains. Strange caves seem to be etched into the side of it, perhaps there are more clues leftover from those who came before?
Reply
:iconakiicchi:
akiicchi Featured By Owner Sep 6, 2017
A. Separated from the other group, your team continues their search of the mountain in the hopes of bringing yourselves one step closer to the truth. The winding pathways diverge into a series of tunnels leading into the depths of the mountainside. While there did seem to be remnants of a settlement left behind, not much was recovered from this site. For now, the group decides to remain in the area to continue searching for something to bring back to the other group.

[ Please note, students should remain within the area until the next skirmish.]
Reply
:iconkazechrno:
kazechrno Featured By Owner Aug 27, 2017

Skirmish 3

Please see the journal here for information about Skirmishes & 48HR countdown for responses. Responses deadline is Tuesday @ 6:30pm PST.

Steadily the students make their way back to the main entrance, many quickly divulging what their group had discovered while others remained eerily quiet over what they had witnessed. Two deaths hang over the group as they mourn for the loss of such young lives. But their deaths will not be in vain, and the students have little choice but to continue on their journey.


Students who had ventured into the left tunnel reveal that a new entrance has been opened. They had yet to pass through it but many are hopeful that it is a sign to continue on their journey. Upon passing through the newly opened doors, students find themselves greeted by the night sky. With the forest behind them, the group is out in the open and within view of a large river splitting through the island. With the aid of spells, other students are able to spot ruins on the opposite bank in the distance.


Eventually, the group makes it in one piece to the other side where they stand before the remains of a small castle. For the most part, it appears surprisingly well weathered against the elements. Scattered in front of the castle entrances along the main pathway are much smaller huts varying in condition.


As the hour grows later, the students hurry to use their time wisely. Where will you go?


A. Investigate the houses.

B. Investigate the castle.


Current Skirmish Location

gyazo.com/c1e1b6c866b7a35efe04…


Reply
:iconxkltran:
xkltran Featured By Owner Aug 30, 2017
A. Investigate the houses.
Reply
:iconkazechrno:
kazechrno Featured By Owner Aug 30, 2017
Please send in your replies by the deadline on Tuesdays @ 6:30PM PST !
Reply
:iconakiicchi:
akiicchi Featured By Owner Aug 20, 2017
Skirmish 2
Please see the journal here for information about Skirmishes & 48HR countdown for responses.
Delving further through the system of tunnels, the students come across an elaborately carved entranceway. Passing through it, they find themselves in the center of a large cavern. The high ceilings rise far above their heads as mysterious runes appear to cover the entirety of the rock walls. Their lines too far weathered and damaged to make any out clearly, although some of the students believe it holds a similar shape to the ones discovered on the beach.

Three new entrances are discovered at the other end of the cavern, each marked by a similar archway as the one they had just entered. Each corridor as equally as dark as the last. A few students hesitate and contemplate sticking together to explore each one individually. Wouldn’t it be safer to work as a single unit? However, before anyone else could voice their opinions, a familiar chorus of alert notifications echo throughout the cavern. Checking their devices, the students are surprised to see an update from H00T.

[Incoming H00T Notification] For the greater good.

Time is running out, it seems as though the obvious choice would be to cover more ground by breaking off into different groups. Where will you go?

A. Take the right tunnel, it appears as though large roots from an forest above have begun to break through some of the hallway’s walls. .
B. Take the left tunnel, compared to the others it appears the most in tact with smooth stone walls. .
C. Take the tunnel leading down the center, part of the ceiling appears to have crumbled and will require moving through obstacles.


Current Skirmish Location
Skirmish Map by akiicchi
Reply
:iconakiicchi:
akiicchi Featured By Owner Aug 13, 2017
Skirmish 1
Please see the journal here for information about skirmishes & 48HR countdown for responses.
Apparating onto the island, the chosen are greeted by a serene view. They stand on the beach looking out towards a clear blue ocean, the land seemingly untouched by humans for ages. Glancing around, your fellow students appear just as lost as you are. No further instructions had been given and any inquiries to H00T had been left unanswered. The only guidance you have were the parting wards before you departed.

“Seek and discover the Isle’s secrets.”

First and foremost, it appears that the task is to search the area for any clues to the ancient power being held within the island.
Where will you scout first?

A. Stay on the beach and search any suspicious areas.
B. Venture into the woods bordering the edge of the beach.
C. Search the rocky ledges along the opposite end of the beach.

Current Skirmish Location

1 by akiicchi
Reply
:iconxkltran:
xkltran Featured By Owner Aug 14, 2017
B. Venture into the woods bordering the edge of the beach. 
Reply
:iconakiicchi:
akiicchi Featured By Owner Aug 16, 2017
B. Searching through your surroundings, your group stumbles across what appears to be a blocked entrance to a cave. However, all attempts of spelling away the mess is met with failure. But just as you and your fellow students begin to consider using more manual means, a large flash of light fills the clearing. With a loud crack,  you open your eyes to its littered remains. Now that the blockage is gone, it has become more obvious that the cave is a man made ruin. The view from the entrance appears to dip down, possibly disappearing into a series of dark tunnels leading throughout the island. With your new found discovery, you go to rejoin the rest of your classmates to discuss your findings.
Reply
:iconzerofinite:
zerofinite Featured By Owner Aug 12, 2017
Thank you for crafting chocolate frog #102. 75 points to Hufflepuff!
Reply
:iconbusy-burd:
Busy-Burd Featured By Owner Aug 12, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
CHRIS-SENPAIIII :icondokis-plz: !!!

Waaaahhhh he looks so cool as always Tran !! //eyes his leather bracelet ehehehe

Also also- don't forget to tally up your word count and add it to your calculations !!
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×




Details

Submitted on
August 11, 2017
Image Size
462 KB
Resolution
772×746
Link
Thumb

Stats

Views
220
Favourites
7 (who?)
Comments
22
×